AAA BUPD Showdown Rules
Only one entry/pledge per person – duplicate entries/pledges in the 2022 Showdown will be disqualified. This does not include pledges from the 2021 Showdown.
An entry/pledge is counted when a participant completes all required information fields, selects submit, and receives a confirmation notification.
- Winners will be determined by the schools with the most valid entries/pledges in each class.
- Class winners will be awarded the following monetary donations from AAA Missouri to be used for Project Prom, Project Graduation or similar safety-focused student programs.
- Class 1 - $1,500
- Class 2 - $2,000
- Class 3 - $2,500
- Class 4 - $2,500
- Class 5 - $3,000
- Class 6 - $4,000
- Entries/pledges close at 11:59 p.m. CST, Dec. 31, 2022. Winners will be announced by AAA Missouri within 6 weeks of the contest deadline.
- In the event of a tie of two or more schools, AAA Missouri will notify the schools and determine the winner through a random drawing.
- AAA Missouri reserves the right to review all contest entries/pledges.